BEATTY is currently seeking a PhD Assessing Psychologist to join our dynamic team!
BEATTY is a highly experienced management consulting firm that focuses on C-Suite services. From Fortune 100 companies, private equity firms to non-profit organizations, BEATTY builds powerful alliances with senior executives and board leadership to identify and unlock true potential optimizing performance.
- PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- Ten to fifteen years diverse business experience
- Specific knowledge in the areas of both individual and group assessment for top tier leaders.
C-Suite Selection and Succession
We assist Boards in the selection of the right CEO and other members of the C-Suite team by bringing an experienced and objective voice to the decision-making process. Based on the business strategy, cultural norms and executive success attributes, we assess and analyze candidates to determine best fit.
As most CEO’s and other C-Suite executives moved into their new positions, most report feeling inadequately prepared for their strategic business challenges in addition to a fully understood cultural environment BEATTY partners with Board members and key incumbent senior leaders to help the new leader design a realistic onboarding plan with specific milestones of accountable outcomes.
As new leaders progress through the first eighteen to twenty-four months, BEATTY equips them to meet the challenges of their business roles. Our process is tailored specifically to the needs of the organization and in consultation with the leader, we develop a customized action strategy. Through our assessment, 360 ° survey process, developmental feedback and teambuilding activities, we help the new leader understand how they are coming across to others, gain insight to their own style, motivations and potential derailers. Periodic course corrections coupled with increasing self-awareness will promote impactful growth and sustainable change.
Senior Leadership Consultant Responsibilities
- C-Suite Assessment for Selection and Development
- C-Suite Executive Coaching
- C-Suite Teambuilding
- Keynote Speaking/Presentations
- Business Development
Critical Interpersonal Attributes
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit
- Project a professional and confident image
- Build client rapport and trust
- Develop sustainable collaborative relationships
- Demonstrate superior communication skills
- Exercise excellent judgment
- Display a positive “can do” attitude
- Be prepared… Always